Keep me going

    Welcoming you all to my second blog.




    Vega was celestial princess, a goddess of the sky. Immortal she may have been, yet she was weary as it seemed she would live in eternity alone. One day Altair, a mortal, caught the eye of Vega. She descended from the heavens to greet him, and as they got to know each other she fell deeply in love. She promised to be together with Altair, but when her father finds out, he was enraged and put them both in cosmos but they they were distant from each other, separated by great Celestial river. For more to know about the story click here.

    Through this, I just want to share a phase of my life, where I wanted my closest one to stay beside me. We told ourselves as Vega and Altair. Nevertheless, things never work out as you plan in your life. That's a bitter truth about life. But you can always find the better lessons in your life out of every experiences you had in your life. It helped me gained experience, and the self-love came back to me when I started taking things positively. You will definitely find Vega and Altair in you with the right person and at the right moment. Cheer up, life is beautiful for you, you just have to accept it. That's all for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcoming myself....

The Whimsical Wonderland